Sounds Like Self-Love Sister Circle
The Stronger Together Sisterhood Invites You To Join the
Sounds Like Self-Love Circle
A Transformational Women’s Support Container
March 2024 – March 2025
(Open Membership until September 2024 – then it’s closed)
With Monica Douglas of Wild Heart Wisdom and Judith Quin of Your Whole Voice
Being a strong, independent, woman is brilliant.
We love that we can do it on our own. We like not having to rely on others.
We love not needing others thanks very much.
We know that we will ‘get it done’, can ‘get it done’.
BUT ….. if we’re honest …. (and yes Monica & I are speaking from our experience here)
SOMETIMES: It’s exhausting. It’s exasperating. It’s frustrating.
And sometimes … if we’re really honest … we just want someone hold us, tell us ‘It’s OK’,
or just decide or do it for us.
And …. let’s face it …. the cycle of burnout – or close to burnout – gets tedious.
What if you had a group of women who would hold space for you where it’s OK to feel stuck, frustrated, confused, exhausted, exasperated?
What if you had a space where you could stop being ‘in control’ ‘strong’ ‘certain’ ‘the responsible one’ for a bit?
What if you had a space where you could lay down your burdens and feel the blessed relief of release?
A space where you could regularly return to so that you can recuperate, replenish and leave feeling revitalised?
The Sounds Like Self-Love support container was initially conceived as a few pre & post retreat support sessions for those who are attending our Sounds Like Self-Love 7-Day Retreat on 9th – 16th November in Barbados. (details here)
Then Monica and I realised that what we were offering would be a wonderful space for those who want to do the work, but who couldn’t make the retreat. So we opened our hearts, minds and intuition and deeply felt that the Stronger Together Sisterhood had to come into creation.
The Stronger Together Sisterhood is a space for you to:
- Not have to do it all on your own
- Put your ‘bags’ or burdens down at the ‘door’ and replenish yourself
- Gift yourself both Time & Space to think and feel clearly
- Feel supported
- Feel accepted for the whole of who you are – even if you aren’t sure who that is
- Get to know, like, love, release more of you
- Learn new tools to be able to process the thoughts and feelings that keep you stuck
- Enhance the skills you already have
- Tune in to your intuition
- Learn to trust yourself more
- Start to make choices about the changes you want to see in your life.
The first offering of the Stronger Together Sisterhood is the Sounds Like Self Love Retreat – and for those who can’t come to the retreat – the Sounds Like Self-Love Circle.
This is a place that has been specifically created to enhance your ability to listen to your heart and soul, to give you the time to make the changes you need in order to lead a life that only adds to your strength – as when the right people gather, we are always Stronger Together.
What is ‘Self-Love’?
Self-love is the strength to say ‘Yes.’ to what is right for you and ‘No.’ to what is not.
We believe that the strongest reflection of self-love is the ability to live life from a place where you listen to your body, heart and soul, trusting your spiritual intuition and physical senses. When you act from self-love you have the capacity and conviction to take and create time and space for you so that you can then action from the place where your deepest truth and higher purpose meet.
Sometimes you have choices ahead of you – or have choices thrust upon you – which leave you sitting in what feels like the unknown.
Modern life has trained out of us the ability to listen to our higher, true, authentic self ~ the part of us that always knows exactly what we need. Life and society present us with rewards for doing what is ‘expected’ ‘right’ or ‘normal’…. sometimes those rewards aren’t very obvious – like ‘not rocking the boat’ or feeling the ‘nod of acceptance’.
If we feel outside of the ‘norm’ or ‘different’ we fear rejection or being ostracised.
If something unexpected happens we feel lost or panic.
It’s at these times we forget to look inwards and trust our true selves – and instead listen to others, to society, to our own fear(s).
And then we feel stuck.
Self-love is the way back from stuck-ness and feeling lost.
Self-love is the way to clarity and choice.
Self-love is knowing if something is a ‘yes’ for you – or a ‘no’ – and feeling able to follow that pull and express what you need.
If you know that there are choices to be made in your life – and feel torn between the ‘right’ ‘sensible’ or ‘expected’ option and the option that you’d love (which might feel unknown) – what will you choose?
“Should I Stay Or Should I Go?”
“Is it “Yes” … Or Is It “No.”?”
Are you going to choose that which will be best for others again – or for you? Why not the one that gives you a tingle of excitement and just a little bit of that ‘but what might happen if I do?’ trepidation …. then all the Sounds Like Self Love elements have been crafted just for you.
Practicalities, Logistics & Fees:
- The Sisterhood is an online membership with regular meetings hosted by Judith and/or Monica.
- You don’t have to join full membership – you can visit each month for £88 per session – until July and then the doors close. (If you decide to join then, what you have paid already will count towards your Membership fee.)
- We meet on the 2nd Monday of every month on Zoom at 7pm (UK Time – that’s 8pm Europe, 2pm EST, 11am PST)
- Each meeting is recorded so if you can’t make it for any reason, full members can still receive the wisdom of your sisters, the teachings of your facilitators, and do the exercises yourself. This keeps the bond going and the connection strong.
- We also have a dedicated online membership hub for full members where you can share your triumphs and challenges, ask for support, share inspirations, or have a really safe space to have a simple gripe.
- There are also in-person events depending on Monica’s travel to the UK. There is definitely a 1-Day Retreat Experience on Sat 13th July in Avebury, Wiltshire at the magic standing stones and a two-night Glastonbury retreat to crown off the year. These in-person events will be discounted for members.
- Members will get first information and best price offers for any of Judith or Monica’s other events.
Online Sessions Until August are available both for Members AND open to non-members to join on a pay-per-session attendance (each session £88)
The July 1-Day event is also open to non-members.
Come September the group is closed and the membership fully formed – the sooner you join the more value you get!
Foundation Touch-points – Group Sessions – Open To All
- 11th March – Knowing
- 8th April – Releasing Resistance
- 13th May – Listening
- 10th June – Speaking
Saturday 13th JULY: 1-day Retreat Taster Day in Avebury Henge – with extension into Sunday morning if you desire.
(accommodation & travel not included – spaces from £44 for members, £88 – £122 for non-members)Details Here
Members also receive 2 hours of Laser Coaching/Energy Release Credits with Monica and Judith
(1hr with each of us – pay in full BONUS – get 2hrs with both Judith and Monica)
9th Sept – Relationship to the Masculine (root)
14th Oct – Relationship to the Feminine (sacral)
11th Nov – LIVE session from the Retreat Relationship to SELF/Identity (solar plexus)
9th Dec – Relationship to Love/Compassion & Where Blame/Guilt are held (heart)
13th Jan – Relationship to Self Expression (throat)
10th Feb – Connection to Choices Made from Insight (3rd Eye)
10th March – Higher Self Connection (crown)
14th – 16th March 2025 Closing Crowning Ceremony @ Glastonbury Chalice Well (extra cost TBC. )
Sounds Like Self-Love Sisterhood Membership = £888
This can be paid in 10 x installments of £88.80 Until March 2024 – then installment rates will rise (you will still only pay £888 but in bigger installments over less time)
If all of this has given you a taste for us – and you think you might like the retreat …. the details are here:
Sounds Like Self-Love Sister Circle
£88.80 – £888.00
Payment in full receives a bonus 1hr session with both Judith & Monica – so you 4 hrs in total
Installment payments will be billed monthly for 10 months you are committing to this on first payment