Work With Me
“You help people find both their inner and outer voice and in turn this gives them strength as a person, it has developed my inner strength and confidence.” (Dr. Ellen Wright)
How would your life improve, if you were more confident in expressing yourself?
Working with me might be right for you if:
- You have a personal or professional speech or presentation that you need to create and deliver.
- You have been avoiding promotion, or moving forward in business, because you hate public speaking.
- You are a leader of others and have had a life-event* happen that has thrown you off-course and left you feeling like you don’t know who you are, or what you’re doing any more. (*This could be a promotion, a break-up, a business partner leaving you in the lurch, a bereavement, an opportunity you’re not sure you deserve, starting your own business, children leaving home, a big birthday…)
- You want to start leading your own life, not the one you believe others expect of you.
- You want to learn to accept and like your voice and learn how to speak with clarity, confidence and conviction.
- You would like to find the moments of silence and stillness in meditation.
- You want to discover how the powerful vibration of your sound can release stress, raise your energy, and uncover the true message hidden inside you.
- You would like to receive sound healing.
You can work with me 1:1 or in a group setting, explore the options below to discover what suits your needs, time-frame and budget or contact me now.
Group options include:
- ½ Day, One and Two-Day Public Speaking & Vocal Confidence Workshops
- Vocal Confidence Talks and mini-workshops
- 60 & 90minute Sonic Meditations (live & online)
- ½ Day and One-Day Sound-Healing & Sonic Meditation Workshops
- Retreats – UK & Abroad – 3 and 5 day retreats will soon be available
"Never having been a confident public speaker and dreading having to do presentations to large groups of fellow professionals, I decided to seek some specialised help by getting in touch with Judith, an excellent vocal confidence coach, who approached the situation with tact, professionalism and humour - exactly what was required. She concentrated on my breathing, diction and delivery. I have since given several lectures and done so in a very confident and effective manner."Bruce, 67, Legal Professional
"For years I have been receiving all different types of therapy, always looking to others for answers. Working with Judith (or as I like to call her; 'My Fairy Godmother') has made me realize that I have all the answers within... Coaching in my opinion is: productive, personal, positive problem solving. "Holly Kate Weskin